I updated Nozbe2XMind a bit, published all project sources, and moved distribution to PyPi so it can be installed using standard
Changes in 0.4 release
The current release introduces the following changes:
- API keys are not used anymore, the script just prompts for the Nozbe password (and saves it in keyring so it is available during future runs), only Nozbe username must be specified,
- as context icons are not used by Nozbe anymore, I also dropped them, instead - context names are attached as labels to the actions,
- project libraries are published on PyPi, so simple
easy_install nozbe2xmindshould install everything,
- CSV export has been factored out to separate
nozbetoolscript (part of
All project sources are published on BitBucket:
- mekk.xmind - XMind files generation and parsing,
- mekk.nozbe - Nozbe API wrapper,
- mekk.nozbe2xmind - Nozbe2XMind itself.
I am open to patches and to issue reports.
Some future plans
I cut my plans a bit:
- as I don't use Windows anymore, I won't work on binary Windows distribution, sorry,
- I don't need GUI and I don't have plans to develop it, so I don't expect to work on it in foreseeable future.
In both cases I am ready to cooperate (in particular, if somebody drafted some PyGTK or PyQT GUI, I'd be glad to integrate and test it).
At the same time I still plan to work on map and algorithm improvement.